Following the European Commission’s (EC) strategy of bringing the methodology and the overall PM² offering and its benefits closer to its broader stakeholders and user community, the EC’s Centre of Excellence in PM² (CoEPM²) has released the first-ever publicly available PM²-Agile Guide.
A key extension to the current PM² offering and supported by ISA², the new guide will help you incorporate agile values, principles and practices to your projects!
The guide provides users with:
- A common vocabulary to facilitate communication between project teams and stakeholders.
- The PM²-Agile model.
- The PM²Agile lifecycle.
- The basics of Agile practices.
- The integration of Lean UX and Lean StartUp Model concepts and their impact on the PM²-Agile lifecycle.
- An easy-to-use requirements model to support PM²-Agile.
- A high-level overview of recommended Tools & Techniques is included and the detailed version of these will be published in Q4 2021.
PM²-Agile both extends and enhances the PM² Methodology with Agile principles and practices and provides harmonisation between these practices and corporate governance, programme management, operations, enterprise architecture and interoperability.